MS. PAM’S PRE-K 2
Miss Pam graduated from Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, IL and has worked for The Genesis School for 19 years. She has four children: one daughter that lives in New York, one daughter that lives in Alaska, and a daughter and son locally in New Port Richey. Miss Pam and her husband spend many of their weekends boating.
FIVE THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT MS. PAM
- She was born in Key West, Florida.
- She loves to read and go to the movies.
- She has a five-year-old grandson named Leo.
- She is the oldest of three children.
- She does not eat any seafood of any kind.
THIS WEEK’S FOCUS
WE’RE ALMOST THERE!
Genesis Preschool will be closed Monday, May 27th, in observance of Memorial Day
Join us for the Ice Cream Party on Friday, May 31st at 10:30 am. Parents and siblings are welcome to join us!
The last day of school will be Friday, May 31st.